Senior Accountant Jobs in Perfect Finance
Perfect Finance is hiring aspirants for the role of Senior Accountant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by Perfect Finance.
The Perfect Finance has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 5/28/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Accountant at Perfect Finance along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Perfect Finance Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Perfect Finance Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Perfect Finance
Job Role: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/28/2021
Last Date: 6/16/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 50000
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
About Perfect Finance
Perfect finance is one of the largest NBFC’s in NCR operational from last 20 years. We have financed over 100,000 vehicles and are continuously expanding product portfolio (including consumer durable, personal loan, Car/CV finance etc) to provide more and more services to the clients.
We provide immediate finance within half an hour, at minimum documentation, at your home (door to door service), at your convenience without the harassment of physical inspection.
Description of the Senior Accountant Vacancy
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Skills Required For Senior Accountant Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Senior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, Perfect Finance?
- If you believe Perfect Finance Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., perfectgroup.org.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Senior Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.