Senior Accountant Jobs in HS Trading Company
HS Trading Company is hiring aspirants for the role of Senior Accountant with experience of 8 – 10 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Accountant Jobs posted by HS Trading Company.
The HS Trading Company has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/10/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Delhi.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Accountant at HS Trading Company along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the HS Trading Company Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the HS Trading Company Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: HS Trading Company
Job Role: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/10/2021
Last Date: 6/25/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 8 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 40000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About HS Trading Company
Established in the year of 2014, H S Trading Company is a leading Wholesale Trader of JCB Backhoe Loader, CAT Backhoe Loader, CASE Backhoe Loader, L&T Soil Compactor and much more. Further, our range is highly demanded in for its optimum quality. All the efforts of the company to ensure excellent quality products for their customers has enabled them to build long lasting business relationships with their clients.
Description of the Senior Accountant Vacancy
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding senior accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
Skills Required For Senior Accountant Vacancy
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Senior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Delhi, HS Trading Company?
- If you believe HS Trading Company Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Senior Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.