Senior Accountant Jobs in Dektron India Private Limited
Dektron India Private Limited Senior Accountant Careers: Dektron India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Senior Accountant to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Senior Accountant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Accountant jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 8 years experience. Dektron India Private Limited is offering Rs . 22000- Rs. 25000 for the position of Senior Accountant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Dektron India Private Limited Senior Accountant Vacancy is 07/31/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website dektron.in.
About Dektron India Private Limited
Dektron was established in 1989, a well-known company and highly valued Manufacturer of LED TV. All the pieces are designed by experts with the use of their experience and modern machines. The products are easily handled and best at work. LED TV is manufactured with advanced technology and contemporary machines to keep it according to the requisite market values.
Complete Details of the Dektron India Private Limited Accountant Jobs
|Company Name||Dektron India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Senior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs . 22000- Rs. 25000|
Senior Accountant Job Description
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Required Skills for Senior Accountant job
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Senior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Steps to apply for Senior Accountant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Dektron India Private Limited @ dektron.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Senior Accountant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Senior Accountant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.