SEM Specialist Jobs in BetaTest Solutions Private Limited
BetaTest Solutions Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of SEM Specialist with experience of 3 – 6 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Digital Marketing Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Digital Marketing Jobs posted by BetaTest Solutions Private Limited.
The BetaTest Solutions Private Limited has notified the Digital Marketing Jobs Vacancy on 7/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore.
Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Digital Marketing Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of SEM Specialist at BetaTest Solutions Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the BetaTest Solutions Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the BetaTest Solutions Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs
Hiring Company Name: BetaTest Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: SEM Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/9/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
About BetaTest Solutions Private Limited
BetaTest Solutions, is an IT consulting and software solution company based in Bangalore, India. We offer an extensive range of services to reach your targeted spectators and carve up your valuable information focusing on retaining your customers.
With technical proficiency and expertise, we combine interactive application development with data-driven content to offer world class enterprise solutions, e-commerce, m-commerce, social networking and customer relationship management solutions. We offer cutting edge solutions for organizational management to SMEs as well as large enterprises.
Description of the SEM Specialist Vacancy
- Work on SEO of the website pages
- Promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Skills Required For SEM Specialist Vacancy
- Should be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
SEM Specialist Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Build, plan and execute the overall Digital Marketing Strategy
- Manage and improve Online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor Competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Work on Inbound marketing strategies
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
How to apply for Digital Marketing Jobs in Bangalore, BetaTest Solutions Private Limited?
- If you believe BetaTest Solutions Private Limited Digital Marketing Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., betatestsolutions.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for SEM Specialist.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.