Security Testing Engineer Jobs in Cyber Security Works Private Limited
Cyber Security Works Private Limited Security Testing Engineer Careers: Cyber Security Works Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Security Testing Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Security Testing Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Testing jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 2 years experience. Cyber Security Works Private Limited is offering Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000 for the position of Security Testing Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Cyber Security Works Private Limited Security Testing Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website cybersecurityworks.com.
About Cyber Security Works Private Limited
CSW is a US Department of Homeland Security sponsored CVE Numbering Authority (CNA) and a leader in Attack Surface Management. Our risk, security & exposure management, and compliance services have helped government agencies and many companies across diverse industries around the globe to secure their business from ever-evolving threats. We have assisted in securing several governmental entities, including the IT Infrastructures for over 400 public, private organizations in USA, APAC, IND and UAE. Our innovation in vulnerability and exploit research led us to discover 50+ zero days in popular products such as Oracle, D-Link, WSO2, Thembay, Zoho, etc., among others.
Complete Details of the Cyber Security Works Private Limited Testing Jobs
|Company Name||Cyber Security Works Private Limited|
|Job Role||Security Testing Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Security Testing Engineer Job Description
The Information Security Engineer II on the Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessment Services (CVAS) team within Enterprise Security is primarily responsible for identifying, establishing, enhancing, and performing operational functions of vulnerability management. Operational functions include establishing and maintaining scanning capabilities, identifying vulnerabilities through scanning capabilities, and providing remediation oversight of vulnerabilities on CSW Clients servers, databases, applications, network elements, and other systems. The engineer is responsible to assist with realizing strategic security initiatives to improve the team capabilities associated with vulnerability management and vulnerability scanning methodology.
Required Skills for Security Testing Engineer job
- 2+ years experience in Information Security
- Experience utilizing multiple vulnerability scanning tools and platforms.
- Knowledge of current and emerging cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and technologies.
- Awareness of NIST Vulnerability Database pertaining to vulnerability severity ratings.
- General understanding of common networking protocols.
- General understanding and experience of UNIX derivative operating system distributions as well as various Windows operating systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and comfort with presenting technical issues to all levels of management, as well as non-technical staff.
- General understating on API integration concepts
Security Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform operational support of vulnerability management systems and applications that the CVAS team is responsible to maintain and define documented procedures and processes.
- Coordinate and lead routine vulnerability scanning and remediation oversight on CSW client’s systems as required for compliance of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), and other industry compliance standards as necessary.
- Contribute to realize strategic security initiatives to improve vulnerability management and vulnerability scanning capabilities through automation development, processes enhancements, and infrastructure expansion.
- Identify deficiencies within vulnerability management and vulnerability scanning tools, procedures, and processes and provide recommendations for improvement and automation.
- Create reports and generate vulnerability metrics for executive management levels to utilize in making informed business decisions that impact the security of CSW
Steps to apply for Security Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Cyber Security Works Private Limited @ cybersecurityworks.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Security Testing Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Security Testing Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.