Security Guard Jobs in G4S Security Services India Private Limited
G4S Security Services India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Security Guard with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Security Guard Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Security Guard Jobs posted by G4S Security Services India Private Limited.
The G4S Security Services India Private Limited has notified the Security Guard Jobs Vacancy on 12/3/2020 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Security Guard Jobs in Delhi.
Security Guard Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Security Guard Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Security Guard at G4S Security Services India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the G4S Security Services India Private Limited Security Guard Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the G4S Security Services India Private Limited Security Guard Jobs
Hiring Company Name: G4S Security Services India Private Limited
Job Role: Security Guard
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 12/3/2020
Last Date: 6/24/2021
No of openings: 50
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Selection Process: Interview
About G4S Security Services India Private Limited
Founded in 1989, G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specializing in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. The company today has more than 135,000 employees with 6 Hubs and a strong network of over 131 Branches and Area Offices across India. Besides its core business of Secure Solutions, Facilities Management, and Security Systems, G4S offers a range of services including; Training, Event Security, Security Consultancy & Risk Management, Central Monitoring Services, Fire Audit, Recruitment & Placement and Garment/Uniform Manufacturing.
G4S is proud to have an impressive clientele in various sectors including business process outsourcing, retail, healthcare, infrastructure, IT, banking, diplomatic missions & embassies, residential, hospitality, communication and aviation.
Description of the Security Guard Vacancy
We are looking for a fit and attentive security guard to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
Skills Required For Security Guard Vacancy
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
Security Guard Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
How to apply for Security Guard Jobs in Delhi, G4S Security Services India Private Limited?
- If you believe G4S Security Services India Private Limited Security Guard Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., g4s.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Security Guard.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.