Science Teacher Jobs in Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Bhopal
Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is accepting applications for Various Science Teacher vacancies at Bhopal Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Teacher Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Science Teacher Job Openings in Bhopal like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Teacher Jobs in Bhopal
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Science Teacher. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Teacher jobs in Bhopal via gurukultheschool.com. When it comes to Science Teacher Jobs in Bhopal for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Teacher Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Job Role: Science Teacher
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 16666 – Rs. 27083
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Science Teacher Job Description
We are searching for a capable and trustworthy science teacher to join our excellent faculty. The science teacher’s responsibilities include developing interesting lesson plans and curricula, collaborating with other teachers, completing student assessments, and addressing any performance issues. You should be able to teach students from varied cultural backgrounds and handle sensitive lessons without being squeamish.
To be successful as a science teacher, you should be a curious, lifelong learner with a passion for discovering new things. Outstanding candidates have a deep respect for the natural world and the ability to inspire this same respect in their students.
About Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Gurukul The School’s seed is sown by Gurukul Education Society which was set up in 2002 by eminent educationists, bureaucrats and people of repute with a purpose to prepare the children for ‘Real Life’. The School was established at Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad with a conviction to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of little ones . After three years of expertise in handling and managing the school till primary level, the school shifted and expanded its wings upto Senior Secondary School at NH-24, Hapur Bypass Road Ghaziabad around a wide area of 6 acres. Since then, the years gone by have been full of tireless efforts, gratifying results and humble acknowledgement. Being the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future, it is our mission to nurture children’s creative mind and enrich their curiosity. That will not only help them to evolve as a responsible global citizen but also continues their learning process
Required Skills for Science Teacher job
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience.
- Practical experience with MS Office, Google Classroom, and other software.
- Dedication, patience, and the ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- The ability to answer sensitive questions and create an environment where everyone’s opinions are respected.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Science Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
How to apply for Teacher jobs in Bhopal Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda?
- Visit official website of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda i.e., gurukultheschool.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Science Teacher post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.