Sales Travel Consultant Jobs in UK Corporate Service Provider
UK Corporate Service Provider Sales Travel Consultant Careers: UK Corporate Service Provider is currently looking to recruit Sales Travel Consultant to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Sales Travel Consultant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Marketing jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 0.5 years experience. UK Corporate Service Provider is offering Rs. 15000 – Rs. 18000 for the position of Sales Travel Consultant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for UK Corporate Service Provider Sales Travel Consultant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About UK Corporate Service Provider
Sovereign Corporate Services offers company formation and management in all … We hold over 30 professional licences to act as corporate service provider
Complete Details of the UK Corporate Service Provider Marketing Jobs
|Company Name||UK Corporate Service Provider|
|Job Role||Sales Travel Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 0.5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15000 – Rs. 18000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Sales Travel Consultant Job Description
Determining clients’ needs and suggesting suitable travel packages. Organizing travels from beginning to end, including tickets, accommodation and transportation. Supplying travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday materials.
Required Skills for Sales Travel Consultant job
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Should be Highly Organized in the Work You Do.
- Having other Technical Skills.
- Getting Proper Education in that Field.
- Good Decision Making.
- Ability to Listen.
- Good Attention to Detail.
- Good Persuading Skills.
Sales Travel Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options.
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes.
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients’ needs.
Steps to apply for Sales Travel Consultant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of UK Corporate Service Provider @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Sales Travel Consultant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Sales Travel Consultant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.