Sales Promoter Jobs in Samworld Services Private Limited
Samworld Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Sales Promoter with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Sales Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Sales Jobs posted by Samworld Services Private Limited.
The Samworld Services Private Limited has notified the Sales Jobs Vacancy on 05/03/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Sales Jobs in Delhi.
Sales Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Sales Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Sales Promoter at Samworld Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Samworld Services Private Limited Sales Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Samworld Services Private Limited Sales Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Samworld Services Private Limited
Job Role: Sales Promoter
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 05/03/2021
Last Date: 07/27/2021
No of openings: 50
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Samworld Services Private Limited
Samworld Services was founded by Santosh Solanki in 2008. With the goal to be the regional HR partner that cares deeply about their client businesses and their employees. We are proud to provide the most effective manpower to our clients with the help of our recruitment process. And we work with our best belief for the goodness and wellness of our candidates.
Description of the Sales Promoter Vacancy
We are looking for a dedicated sales promoter to join our marketing team. The sales promoter’s responsibilities include attracting new customers and improving profits, assisting with product launches and events, improving knowledge of the product range, answering questions, and addressing customer concerns. You should be able to multitask and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful as a sales promoter, you should be passionate about the products and have the ability to inspire others as well. Outstanding sales promoters are able to make genuine connections with customers and tailor their presentations to different audiences.
Skills Required For Sales Promoter Vacancy
- High school diploma or similar.
- Degree in marketing preferable.
- Experience in retail recommended.
- Sharp customer service skills.
- Eloquent and comfortable when delivering presentations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Sales Promoter Roles & Responsibilities
- Listening to what customers want and helping them find the perfect product for their needs.
- Constantly building product knowledge and delivering this knowledge in engaging ways.
- Setting up attractive product displays and promotional booths.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders.
- Engaging in meaningful interactions and building good relationships with customers.
- Distributing samples and providing feedback for improvement to the management team.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports.
- Networking with relevant stakeholders.
- Searching for new business opportunities.
How to apply for Sales Jobs in Delhi, Samworld Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Samworld Services Private Limited Sales Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., samworldservices.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Sales Promoter.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.