Sales Officer Jobs in IDFC First Bank Mumbai
IDFC First Bank is accepting applications for 1 Sales Officer vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Retail Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Sales Officer Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Retail Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 4 years. IDFC First Bank is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Sales Officer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Retail jobs in Mumbai via idfcfirstbank.com. When it comes to Sales Officer Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of IDFC First Bank, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the IDFC First Bank Retail Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: IDFC First Bank
Job Role: Sales Officer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Rs. 20000 – Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Sales Officer Job Description
The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of current accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
About IDFC First Bank
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merger of IDFC Bank and Capital First in December 2018. The Bank provides a range of financial solutions to individuals, small businesses and corporates. The Bank offers savings and current accounts, NRI accounts, salary accounts, demat accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, home and personal loans, two wheeler loans, consumer durable loans, small business loans, forex products, payment solutions and wealth management services.
Required Skills for Sales Officer job
- 0 – 4 years preferably in sales
Sales Officer Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Banks policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customers needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
How to apply for Retail jobs in Mumbai IDFC First Bank?
- Visit official website of IDFC First Bank i.e., idfcfirstbank.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Sales Officer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.