Sales Manager Jobs in Elasticrun
Elasticrun is hiring aspirants for the role of Sales Manager with experience of 4 – 9 years for Rurkela location. Aspirants, who are looking for Sales Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Rurkela Sales Jobs posted by Elasticrun.
The Elasticrun has notified the Sales Jobs Vacancy on 07/15/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Sales Jobs in Rurkela.
Sales Jobs in Rurkela
Successful candidates for Sales Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Sales Manager at Elasticrun along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Rurkela and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Elasticrun Sales Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Elasticrun Sales Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Elasticrun
Job Role: Sales Manager
Job Location: Rurkela
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/15/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 4 – 9 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 10000- Rs. 16666
Selection Process: Interview
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. Its unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks. Elasticrun is aggregating kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers ‘elastic capacity’ and ‘variable cost’ logistics network.
This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model. Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500 bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption. ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.
Description of the Sales Manager Vacancy
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
Skills Required For Sales Manager Vacancy
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Sales Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
How to apply for Sales Jobs in Rurkela, Elasticrun?
- If you believe Elasticrun Sales Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., elastic.run.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Sales Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.