Sales Head Jobs in Delhi
Vedic Mantra is currently hiring candidates for the role of Sales Head. Notice regarding the Sales vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 07/09/2021. The work experience required for this Sales Head position is 0 – 2 years.
Vedic Mantra Sales Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Sales jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Sales Head Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Vedic Mantra official website; apna.co
About Vedic Mantra
We Vedic Mantra are the reputed manufacturer, trader, retailer and wholesaler of an extensive array of Ayurvedic Medicines and Juices. Our offered range consists of best grade Ayurvedic Capsules, Ayurvedic Juices, Ayurvedic Tonics, etc. To preparing these products, we use top quality ingredients. Our offered products are extensively recognized for its high effectiveness, free from harmful chemicals, hygienically packed and pure. Additionally, we are offering these products at very reasonable rates.
Sustained by our team of the dexterous workforce, advanced processing techniques, and hi-tech infrastructure facilities, we are able to provide this premium quality range to our patrons. We aim to achieve maximum client satisfaction every time, hence our offered range is strictly tested against the different predefined criterion of quality by our quality controllers before dispatch. Owing to our clear business deals, easy payment options, and ethical business values, we have been able to reach a noteworthy position in the industry.
Owing to the expert managerial skills of “Mr. Tushar Kumar”, we have achieved tremendous success and popularity in the market. His deep market conformity and sincerity help us to keep our customers blissful.
Complete Details of the Vedic Mantra Sales Head Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs . 22000 – Rs. 28000|
Important Details to Apply for Sales jobs in Delhi Vedic Mantra
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Sales Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Vedic Mantra, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 07/27/2021
Sales Head Job Description
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales head who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Sales Head Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Required Skills for Sales Head job
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
How to apply for Sales jobs in Delhi Vedic Mantra?
- Visit official website of Vedic Mantra i.e., apna.co
- Go to Vedic Mantra Careers Page
- Click on the Sales Head post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.