Sales Development Manager Jobs in HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Limited Sales Development Manager Careers: HDFC Bank Limited is currently looking to recruit Sales Development Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Sales Development Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Financial Services jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. HDFC Bank Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000 for the position of Sales Development Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for HDFC Bank Limited Sales Development Manager Vacancy is 8/27/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website hdfcbank.com.
About HDFC Bank Limited
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines
Complete Details of the HDFC Bank Limited Financial Services Jobs
|Company Name||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Job Role||Sales Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 80000|
Sales Development Manager Job Description
- Achieve sales targets and providing Customer service
- Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers
- Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing customers
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current account & Saving account
- Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships
- Generation of referrals from internal database
Required Skills for Sales Development Manager job
- Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
- Minimum 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Sales/Marketing skills are required
- Candidate should possess good Communication Skills
- Required skill(s): Direct Sales, Interpersonal and Influential skills, Customer Service
- Preferred skill(s): Ability to learn, Banking operations
Sales Development Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers
- Report Generation & filing
- Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving account customers. Retention of accounts
- Pins custodian
- Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc
- Cost Management and staff productivity
- Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
Steps to apply for Sales Development Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of HDFC Bank Limited @ hdfcbank.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Sales Development Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Sales Development Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.