Sales Associate Jobs in Mumbai
Eureka Forbes Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Sales Associate. Notice regarding the Sales vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 5/29/2021. The work experience required for this Sales Associate position is 0 – 1 Years.
Eureka Forbes Limited Sales Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Sales jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Sales Associate Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Eureka Forbes Limited official website; eurekaforbes.com
About Eureka Forbes Limited
With a vision to create a safe and healthy living for its customers, Eureka Forbes has developed advanced water purifiers, air purifiers, vacuum cleaners and security solutions systems that are aimed towards the well-being of the society. Being pioneers of water purification systems, the Aquaguard range built with Universal, RO & UV technology assure you better health in every drop. The wide range of wet & dry, hand held vacuum cleaners offer great versatility letting you clean hard to reach surfaces with ease. The newly launched Hepa range of Dr. Aeroguard air purifiers with 8 stage purification clean your indoor air effortlessly helping you breathe easy.
Complete Details of the Eureka Forbes Limited Sales Associate Jobs
|Company||Eureka Forbes Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Important Details to Apply for Sales jobs in Mumbai Eureka Forbes Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Sales Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Eureka Forbes Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : eurekaforbes.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/12/2021
Sales Associate Job Description
- We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
- Sales Associate working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions.
- You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
- Ultimately, the duties of a Sales Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
Sales Associate Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Required Skills for Sales Associate job
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
How to apply for Sales jobs in Mumbai Eureka Forbes Limited?
- Visit official website of Eureka Forbes Limited i.e., eurekaforbes.com
- Go to Eureka Forbes Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Sales Associate post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.