Risk Advisory Jobs in Deloitte Shared Services India LLP
Deloitte Shared Services India LLP is hiring aspirants for the role of Risk Advisory with experience of 5 – 9 years for Hyderabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Engineer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Hyderabad Software Engineer Jobs posted by Deloitte Shared Services India LLP.
The Deloitte Shared Services India LLP has notified the Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy on 9/1/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad.
Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad
Successful candidates for Software Engineer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Risk Advisory at Deloitte Shared Services India LLP along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Hyderabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Deloitte Shared Services India LLP Software Engineer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Deloitte Shared Services India LLP Software Engineer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Deloitte Shared Services India LLP
Job Role: Risk Advisory
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 9/1/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 9 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Deloitte Shared Services India LLP
We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.
Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision
Description of the Risk Advisory Vacancy
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where youll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Skills Required For Risk Advisory Vacancy
- CA/MBA/MCA/B.Tech with a minimum of 6-9 years of consulting experience
- Implementation of SAP Security (minimum 2 Life Cycle) with experience on SAP S4 Hana and SAP GRC Access Control 10.1 or above
- Design and implement access management solutions for new SAP ERP applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams
- Experience in SAP security design and configuration for SAP solutions like ECC, S4 HANA, Fiori, BPC
- Experience with SAP cloud products like C4C, Success Factors, Concur, IBP, Ariba (Optional)
- Good understanding of business processes, controls framework, compliance, regulations and SOD concepts in SAP ERP/HANA environment
- Possess skills in implementing customized solutions for SAP Access Controls, SAP Process Controls and its integration with HANA environment
- Good exposure to benchmarking, implementing and remediation activities for GRC rulesets
- Exposure to other GRC products like SAP IAG, SAP BIS, SAP Audit management (Optional)
- Exposure to analytics and automation tools like Tableau, Power BI, RPA(UiPath, BluePrism), SQL, Alteryx etc.. will be preferred
- Strong communication, presentation & team building skills
- Constantly focus on learning for self and junior team members
- Foster teamwork, quality culture and lead by example by training junior team members
Risk Advisory Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively contribute in different project phases right from opportunity identification to solution implementation for SAP GRC, HANA Security and HANA Controls
- Act as a functional/technical lead within the project and help drive the project successfully (solution design, build, test, cutover and Go Live support)
- Lead client discussions during design/blueprint phase to build implementation strategy & design tailored solutions for clients
- Design & implement risk and controls framework in line with clients business processes
- Focus on resolving client issues/challenges through innovative solutions
- Follow communication protocols for reporting project status, risks and mitigation plan within the project
- Act as a leader for junior team members and continuously help them with functional/technical queries & project activities
- Lead POC build for client presentation and contribute with approach notes, RFI/RFP participation, whitepapers, asset build within Deloitte
- Follow standard protocols(For e.g. SDLC) for creating documents as per client requirements
- Collaborate across teams to deliver effectively
How to apply for Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad, Deloitte Shared Services India LLP?
- If you believe Deloitte Shared Services India LLP Software Engineer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www2.deloitte.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Risk Advisory.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.