Retail Staff Jobs in Daily Supermarket
Daily Supermarket Retail Staff Careers: Daily Supermarket is currently looking to recruit Retail Staff to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Retail Staff job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Sales jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Daily Supermarket is offering Rs . 8000 – Rs. 9000 for the position of Retail Staff. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Daily Supermarket Retail Staff Vacancy is 07/26/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Daily Supermarket
Daily supermarket inc is a retailer company that sell food and non food grocery and non grocery items. Non grocery items includes houseware items, plastic items, kitchen items, etc. We are a growing company that wish to expand to importing china products.
Complete Details of the Daily Supermarket Sales Jobs
|Company Name||Daily Supermarket|
|Job Role||Retail Staff|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 8000 – Rs. 9000|
Retail Staff Job Description
We are looking for a passionate Retail staff to join our sales team. The Retail staff responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a Retail staff you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Required Skills for Retail Staff job
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Retail Staff Roles & Responsibilities
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Steps to apply for Retail Staff Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Daily Supermarket @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Retail Staff job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Retail Staff job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.