Resident Medical Officer Jobs in Satya Sai Platinum Hospital
Satya Sai Platinum Hospital Resident Medical Officer Careers: Satya Sai Platinum Hospital is currently looking to recruit Resident Medical Officer to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Resident Medical Officer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Doctor jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Satya Sai Platinum Hospital is offering Rs .13000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Resident Medical Officer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Satya Sai Platinum Hospital Resident Medical Officer Vacancy is 10/30/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website freshersworld.com.
About Satya Sai Platinum Hospital
Satya Sai Platinum Hospital is a Super Speciality hospital best known for its Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Department. This hospital is also known for Uro Surgery, Ortho Surgery, General Surgery and Critical Care Management. For emergency heart attack treatment or angioplasty or bypass surgery purposes or any other treatment purposes you can call us at 9987229960 Satya Sai Platinum Hospital is a unit of Platinum Hospitals Pvt Ltd
Complete Details of the Satya Sai Platinum Hospital Doctor Jobs
|Company Name||Satya Sai Platinum Hospital|
|Job Role||Resident Medical Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .13000 – Rs. 20000|
Resident Medical Officer Job Description
We are seeking a highly capable Resident medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide. In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient care.
To ensure success, Resident medical officers should exhibit extensive clinical knowledge and demonstrable experience in a similar managerial role. An accomplished medical officer will be someone who can align their medical expertise with best practices in health administration
Required Skills for Resident Medical Officer job
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
- A master’s degree in health administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least four years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Resident Medical Officer Roles & Responsibilities
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
Steps to apply for Resident Medical Officer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Satya Sai Platinum Hospital @ freshersworld.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Resident Medical Officer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Resident Medical Officer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.