Release Manager Jobs in Maersk Global Service Centres
Maersk Global Service Centres is hiring aspirants for the role of Release Manager with experience of 9 – 14 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Software Programmer Jobs posted by Maersk Global Service Centres.
The Maersk Global Service Centres has notified the Software Programmer Jobs Vacancy on 7/14/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore.
Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Software Programmer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Release Manager at Maersk Global Service Centres along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Maersk Global Service Centres Software Programmer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Maersk Global Service Centres Software Programmer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Maersk Global Service Centres
Job Role: Release Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/14/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 9 – 14 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000
Selection Process: Interview
About Maersk Global Service Centres
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. From the farm to your refrigerator, or the factory to your wardrobe, we are developing solutions that meet customer needs from one end of the supply chain to the other. Digitization and IT are taking center stage in enabling our customers to trade globally and we are building our core products in-house. Join the worlds largest container shipping company and help us re-think what technology can do by using the latest technologies.
Description of the Release Manager Vacancy
We are looking for candidate (a passionate agile champion) with excellent working knowledge of Scrum framework, its artifacts and techniques. You should have ability to coordinate people and projects with your mindset on deliverables; help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints. If youre a strong communicator, capable leader and very much invested in Agile frameworks wed like to meet you.
Skills Required For Release Manager Vacancy
1. Certified Scrum Master with extensive experience in scrum master roles
2. 3-4 years’ experience in a scrum master role
3. Familiarity with software development lifecycle
4. Hand-on experience on product development tools including Azure DevOps, JIRA
5. Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
6. Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks like SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Thinking, SAFe, etc
7. Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
8. Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
9. Outstanding organizational skills
10. Knowledge about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
11. Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, etc
12. Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field is a plus
13. Experience of projects involving solution development based on Azure Cloud, AWS &/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
14. Experience of projects involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture is a plus
Release Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Administer Scrum tools and framework
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups & other scrum ceremonies
- Ensure that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum team as well as possible
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Create and deliver reporting framework for team members and management
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests. Should know how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Resolve conflicts & should be able to track and remove impediments
- Should help development team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Track and use empirical data of story points commitment and completion through historic sprints; estimate and drive improvement in overall velocity
- Ability to work independently and plan and manage multiple assignments
How to apply for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore, Maersk Global Service Centres?
- If you believe Maersk Global Service Centres Software Programmer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., maersk.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Release Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.