Relationship Manager Jobs in Swastika Investmart Limited
Swastika Investmart Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Relationship Manager with experience of 1 – 6 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Corporate Banking Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Corporate Banking Jobs posted by Swastika Investmart Limited.
The Swastika Investmart Limited has notified the Corporate Banking Jobs Vacancy on 7/11/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Corporate Banking Jobs in Delhi.
Corporate Banking Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Corporate Banking Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Relationship Manager at Swastika Investmart Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Swastika Investmart Limited Corporate Banking Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Swastika Investmart Limited Corporate Banking Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Swastika Investmart Limited
Job Role: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/11/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 1 – 6 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 45000
Education: B.Com in Commerce
Selection Process: Interview
About Swastika Investmart Limited
Swastika Investmart Ltd. (Formerly known as Swastika Fin-Lease Ltd.), a public limited company, was incorporated in 1992 with its registered office in Mumbai and administrative office at Indore (M.P.). It is promoted by Mr. Sunil Nyati belonging to the Swastika group of Rajasthan, engaged in diversified business since 1959.
Description of the Relationship Manager Vacancy
Relationship executives work to establish and sustain meaningful ties with an organization’s clients, which may include companies or individuals. Relationship executives then leverage these connections to retain clients and to identify additional sales opportunities.
Skills Required For Relationship Manager Vacancy
1. Should have depth knowledge of all financial products.
2. Should be target oriented.
3. Should have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
4. Should have good telemarketing skills.
5. Should be self-initiative.
6. Remain updated about the present market scenario and financial market products and trends.
7. Should have the zeal to help clients in achieving their financial goals.
Relationship Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- . Acquisition of new clients (Demat / trading a/cs: Equity/Commodity / Currency).
2. Selling Investment product like Demat A/c, Mutual Fund, PMS, Life Insurance.
3. Holding & participating in events for lead generation activities.
4. Maintaining client relationship.
5. Providing prompt and quality broking services to clients and channel partner.
6. Remain update about the latest investment products and market trend.
7. To guide the client about the suitable investment / trading products as per clients profile.
8. To ensure the achievement of Acquisition Targets of HNI clients, Retail clients, Franchisee.
9. To ensure the Revenue & Third party products target achievement.
How to apply for Corporate Banking Jobs in Delhi, Swastika Investmart Limited?
- If you believe Swastika Investmart Limited Corporate Banking Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., swastika.co.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Relationship Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.