Regulatory Affairs Compliance Jobs in Bayer India
Bayer India is hiring aspirants for the role of Regulatory Affairs Compliance with experience of 3 – 5 years for Thane location. Aspirants, who are looking for Corporate Affairs Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Thane Corporate Affairs Jobs posted by Bayer India.
The Bayer India has notified the Corporate Affairs Jobs Vacancy on 9/27/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Corporate Affairs Jobs in Thane.
Corporate Affairs Jobs in Thane
Successful candidates for Corporate Affairs Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Regulatory Affairs Compliance at Bayer India along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Thane and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Bayer India Corporate Affairs Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Bayer India Corporate Affairs Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Bayer India
Job Role: Regulatory Affairs Compliance
Job Location: Thane
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 9/27/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – Rs. 50000
Education: B.Pharma in Pharmacy
Selection Process: Interview
About Bayer India
Bayer is a world-class innovation company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. With our innovative products, we are helping find solutions to some of the major challenges of our time. Our goal is to create value for our customers, stockholders, and employees, while also strengthening the company’s earning power. We are committed to operating sustainably and addressing our social and ethical responsibilities. All this sums up to make our mission statement ‘Science For A Better Life’.
Description of the Regulatory Affairs Compliance Vacancy
- Work closely with regional and global regulatory affairs in setting and leading local regulatory strategic and operational matters of assigned portfolio to fulfil the local business strategies, in coordination with local functions
- Ensures transparent, timely and efficient communication with business, supply chain and other local functions and global regulatory affairs, providing regulatory expertise to achieve common decisions. Effectively manages priorities within responsible portfolio
Skills Required For Regulatory Affairs Compliance Vacancy
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalence scientific degree with minimum of 5-7 years pharmaceutical industry experience in regulatory affairs with at least 2 years of proven leadership/technical specialist role experience in health authority interactions and negotiations, in managing projects and resources and demonstrated track record of providing workable solutions to complex regulatory problems. Sound pharmaceutical product knowledge and hands-on experience across various types of applications, experience with contrast media an asset
- The experience to act as an effective business partner to country commercial organisation. He/She will need to be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate the ability to negotiate and influence others, while dealing with issues which have considerable scientific and regulatory uncertainty
- Analytical capability to evaluate complex/ambiguous situations and to proactively identify potential issues and future trends and to translate into business cases. Ability to come up with solutions to deal with heterogenous environment
- Fluent in English and local language. Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, with proven persuasive, assertive and negotiating skills to represent the company at external meetings and report issues, strategies and activities to IN country management and regional management teams as well as RA global/regional management
Regulatory Affairs Compliance Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading contribution to operational activities within the team to assure diligent and professional regulatory checks and timely delivery of documentation, compliance support to R&D and other stakeholders on development activities and issue management
- Continuously identifies and implements efficiency, productivity goals for integrated RA organisation (resources, processes, systems)
- Works closely with regional and global regulatory to identify resource requirements within assigned geography and manages own resources to meet regulatory needs. Ensures early identification of conflicts between projects and ensures transparent and aligned prioritisation in consultation with global regulatory and Head of Commercial Radiology
- Ensures preparation of the application files for products based in the documentation from RA regulatory partners in accordance with local regulation, is of acceptable standard and quality for the respective authorities
- Where applicable, ensures the preparation of the application files for clinical trials, based on the documentation provided from RA regulatory partners, are in accordance with the local regulations and presents them to the respective authorities, where locally relevant
- Work closely with Pharmacovigilance (PV) for PSUR and AE reporting as needed
- Work closely with Quality to provide regulatory expert input to manage product complaints and recall process, including health authority interaction and communications. Provide necessary functional input and documents to enable Quality to complete local compliance checks and develop local QSD process
- Where applicable, support and oversee product registration and maintenance for export products; local and regional tenders.
- Ensure mandatory compendial/pharmacopoeial compliance of input materials and finished products. Obtained revised product permission from State Drug Authorities in case of compendial/pharmacopoeial amendments of finished product label claim
How to apply for Corporate Affairs Jobs in Thane, Bayer India?
- If you believe Bayer India Corporate Affairs Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., bayer.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Regulatory Affairs Compliance.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.