Refrigerator Technician Jobs in Synergie Services
Synergie Services is hiring aspirants for the role of Refrigerator Technician with experience of 3 – 5 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Technician Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Technician Jobs posted by Synergie Services.
The Synergie Services has notified the Technician Jobs Vacancy on 5/29/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Technician Jobs in Mumbai.
Technician Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Technician Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Refrigerator Technician at Synergie Services along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Synergie Services Technician Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Synergie Services Technician Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Synergie Services
Job Role: Refrigerator Technician
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/29/2021
Last Date: 6/14/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 9000 – Rs. 10000
Selection Process: Interview
About Synergie Services
If you are looking for a gadgets, appliance, electronics support center nearby to solve all your device problems, then we have you sorted with this best service center in Mumbai. Synergie Services is one of the well-known service centers you can visit for all your device related damages be it – refrigerators, washing machines, water purifiers, air conditioners. We here have updated address, contact number and direction for you to conveniently reach them.
Synergie Services is open on all weekdays Monday to Sunday from 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM so you choose to call up take an appointment or just simply drive to the service center using our directions for quick service support for all your gadgets, appliance, electronics.
Description of the Refrigerator Technician Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced refrigeration technician to join our installation and repair team. As a refrigeration technician, you will be responsible for processing and completing work orders, installing new refrigeration systems, troubleshooting mechanical failures, and performing equipment maintenance. You may also be required to advise on equipment upgrades and alternate cooling units.
Skills Required For Refrigerator Technician Vacancy
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a refrigeration technician.
- HVAC certification.
- Braising and soldering skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
Refrigerator Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing and completing work orders.
- Contacting the client to ascertain their equipment needs.
- Ordering equipment supplies, repair modules, and sundries for the order.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units, and beverage equipment.
- Observing and testing newly installed systems.
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- Informing clients of repair costs and alternate cooling options.
How to apply for Technician Jobs in Mumbai, Synergie Services?
- If you believe Synergie Services Technician Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Refrigerator Technician.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.