Recruitment Manager Jobs in WEN Women Entrepreneur Network
WEN Women Entrepreneur Network is hiring aspirants for the role of Recruitment Manager with experience of 5 – 10 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for HR Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi HR Jobs posted by WEN Women Entrepreneur Network.
The WEN Women Entrepreneur Network has notified the HR Jobs Vacancy on 7/14/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for HR Jobs in Delhi.
HR Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for HR Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager at WEN Women Entrepreneur Network along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the WEN Women Entrepreneur Network HR Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the WEN Women Entrepreneur Network HR Jobs
Hiring Company Name: WEN Women Entrepreneur Network
Job Role: Recruitment Manager
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/14/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – Rs. 80000
Selection Process: Interview
About WEN Women Entrepreneur Network
WEN or Women Entrepreneur Network, is one of the largest growing marketplace where we give opportunities to “Wen-Prenures” (Independent Recruitment Professionals who are looking at Starting or Restarting their entrepreneurial journey and Existing Firms that are looking for Access to Market). WEN Serves both large & small organizations across all industry. We combine our passion for people with intelligent technology to help organizations and talent convert potential in to Performance. Moving them forward, human forward.
Description of the Recruitment Manager Vacancy
- Plan, agree with stakeholders and execute hiring plan including weekend drives meet hiring requirements
- Search, screen and source profiles from job boards, social media, through head hunting, referral and recruitment vendors
- Publish vacancies on portals, social media, Hays website and roll out referrals
- Recruitment co-ordination (setup interview, candidate tracking / follow-up, follow-up for the feedback, warm-up call etc.)
- Co-ordinating with candidates and hiring panel for seamless execution of interview process
- Own and ensure completeness of interview documentation
- Offers Closure – collect and validate candidates document, offer iscussion and negotiations, secure necessary approvals and release offer letters
Skills Required For Recruitment Manager Vacancy
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT recruitment for technologies Java, Dot Net, Front End, Angular, Full Stack, DevOps, AWS, Cloud, Azure, Power BI, Oracle, SQL, MSBI, UI/UX, Mobile Application, RPA, Testing, DBA, PeopleSoft, SharePoint, PMO roles, etc.
• Excellent resume sourcing skills from job boards, social media, employee referrals and alumni hiring
• Experience in conducting HR screening and interviews
• Candidate engagement experience
• Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
• Attention to and eye for detail
• Working experience of using collaborative tools for interviews like MicroSoft Teams etc.
• Good working experience of MS Office –Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Recruitment Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform candidate engagement activities with offered and potential to be offered candidates
- HRIS management – capture and update data in MIS on real time basis and prepare and share recruitment reports
- Candidate / Employee database management
- Letters generation
- Query handling
- Co-ordinating within and across departments
- On-boarding formalities Candidate must be comfortable to work at both -Noida and Gurgaon office as need be. Skills & Experience
How to apply for HR Jobs in Delhi, WEN Women Entrepreneur Network?
- If you believe WEN Women Entrepreneur Network HR Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., wen-jobs.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Recruitment Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.