Recruitment Manager Jobs in Naval Maritime Group
Naval Maritime Group Recruitment Manager Careers: Naval Maritime Group is currently looking to recruit Recruitment Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Recruitment Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Human Resource jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 6 years experience. Naval Maritime Group is offering Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of Recruitment Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Naval Maritime Group Recruitment Manager Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website namacindia.com.
About Naval Maritime Group
The Naval Maritime Academy, Mumbai (NAMAC) set up in Nov 1998 is a leading maritime training institute conducting basic and advanced STCW modular courses approved by the Director General (DG) of Shipping, Government of India. NAMAC is a pioneer in conducting offshore safety courses adhering to publicly available international quality standards in meeting the requirements of the Offshore industry.
NAMAC is located within the premises of a naval base, INS Kunjali, on the sea front at Colaba point, the southernmost tip of Mumbai. Away from the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, NAMAC provides an enviable nautical environment conducive for maritime training. RC Church and Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3 provide well known landmarks to reach the Academy which is well connected by BEST buses and taxi service from both CST and Churchgate stations.
Complete Details of the Naval Maritime Group Human Resource Jobs
|Company Name||Naval Maritime Group|
|Job Role||Recruitment Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Recruitment Manager Job Description
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly. The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
To be successful as a recruiting manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decision
Required Skills for Recruitment Manager job
- Proven experience working as a recruiting manager.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Recruitment Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
Steps to apply for Recruitment Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Naval Maritime Group @ namacindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Recruitment Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Recruitment Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.