Recruitment Manager Jobs in Fretus Folks India Private Limited
Fretus Folks India Private Limited Recruitment Manager Careers: Fretus Folks India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Recruitment Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Recruitment Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Human Resource jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 10 years experience. Fretus Folks India Private Limited is offering Rs . 25000 – Rs. 30000 for the position of Recruitment Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Fretus Folks India Private Limited Recruitment Manager Vacancy is 6/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website fretusfolks.com.
About Fretus Folks India Private Limited
We are proud to introduces ourselves as FFI (Fretus Folks India Pvt Ltd) which is a reputed “Domestic Manpower” Sourcing & Managing Company FFI (Fretus Folks India Pvt Ltd) was established in 2014 and aims to provide “tailored manpower to suit our customers’ requirements which will lead to high productivity & satisfaction. We provide potential job opportunities with promising career to several thousands of aspiring candidates in highly lucrative positions with highly reputed multinationals and other industrial clients in India. We provide the right candidate for the right job at the right time.
Complete Details of the Fretus Folks India Private Limited Human Resource Jobs
|Company Name||Fretus Folks India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Recruitment Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs . 25000 – Rs. 30000|
Recruitment Manager Job Description
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly. The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
To be successful as a recruiting manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decision
Required Skills for Recruitment Manager job
- Proven experience working as a recruiting manager.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Recruitment Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
Steps to apply for Recruitment Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Fretus Folks India Private Limited @ fretusfolks.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Recruitment Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Recruitment Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.