Recruitment Manager Jobs in Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Bharti Axa Life Insurance is hiring aspirants for the role of Recruitment Manager with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Human Resource Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Human Resource Jobs posted by Bharti Axa Life Insurance.
The Bharti Axa Life Insurance has notified the Human Resource Jobs Vacancy on 5/8/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Human Resource Jobs in Delhi.
Human Resource Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Human Resource Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager at Bharti Axa Life Insurance along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Bharti Axa Life Insurance Human Resource Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Bharti Axa Life Insurance Human Resource Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Job Role: Recruitment Manager
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/8/2021
Last Date: 6/13/2021
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 53000
Selection Process: Interview
About Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Bharti AXA Life Insurance was formed and commenced business operations during the second wave of growth in the private Insurance space in 2006. Bharti AXA brings together strong financial expertise of the Paris-headquartered AXA Group and Bharti Enterprises – one of India’s leading business groups with interests in Telecom, agricultural business and financial services. Presently, the joint venture has a 51% stake from Bharti Group and 49% stake from AXA, in line with the regulatory framework on ownership in the Insurance sector.
Description of the Recruitment Manager Vacancy
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced recruiting manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly. The recruiting manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
To be successful as a recruiting manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding recruiting manager should be able to make sound recruitment decision
Skills Required For Recruitment Manager Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business management, labor relations, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a recruiting manager.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Recruitment Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
How to apply for Human Resource Jobs in Delhi, Bharti Axa Life Insurance?
- If you believe Bharti Axa Life Insurance Human Resource Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., bharti-axalife.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Recruitment Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.