Recruitment Executive Jobs in Inventum Technologies Limited
Inventum Technologies Limited Recruitment Executive Careers: Inventum Technologies Limited is currently looking to recruit Recruitment Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Noida. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Recruitment Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Recruitment jobs in Noida
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 4 years experience. Inventum Technologies Limited is offering Rs. 25000 – Rs. 31000 for the position of Recruitment Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Inventum Technologies Limited Recruitment Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website inventum.net.
About Inventum Technologies Limited
Inventum is a leading provider of fixed & wireless data networks technology that power some of the world’s largest communication networks. It was founded in 2003 with the vision: India’s #1 cloud enabled technology Products Company, synonymous with awesome customer experiences. Our products are used by mobile operators, FTTH providers, ISP, Wi-Fi hotspots, Airports, Hospitality, Convention Centres and Smart Cities.
Complete Details of the Inventum Technologies Limited Recruitment Jobs
|Company Name||Inventum Technologies Limited|
|Job Role||Recruitment Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 31000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Recruitment Executive Job Description
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- The candidate will be responsible for end to end recruitment which will include sourcing to on boarding
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (phone interviewing, Teams, Zoom, Skype, F2F etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes, reference check etc.
- Ability to organize skills assessment (psychometric and IQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Strong decision-making skills
Required Skills for Recruitment Executive job
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT/Technical hiring for Corporate
- Hands on experience in technical recruitment
- Must have strong convincing skills
- B.TECH/BE + MBA in HR to be preferred only.
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Domain knowledge, Volume hiring
- Sourcing & recruitment ,Portal Search
- Must Have Strong working knowledge of Technical Skills (Frontend and Backend Technologies, Databases, Frameworks)
Recruitment Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and validating profiles through various channels to meet the requirements against requisitions.
- Maintaining MIS & reporting
- Strong Team Player.
- Lead initiatives to use new age sourcing channels for talent acquisition.
- Sourcing the Candidates through Job Portal like Naukri, Angel & Monster also through Reference
- Scheduling and Tracking the Selected Candidates until they join.
- Candidate must possess good listening skills, Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Quick learner and Team working ability.
Steps to apply for Recruitment Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Inventum Technologies Limited @ inventum.net.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Recruitment Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Recruitment Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.