Recruitment Executive Jobs in Ikamate HR India Private Limited
Ikamate HR India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Recruitment Executive with experience of 1 – 5 years for Ahmedabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Human Resource Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Ahmedabad Human Resource Jobs posted by Ikamate HR India Private Limited.
The Ikamate HR India Private Limited has notified the Human Resource Jobs Vacancy on 3/20/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Human Resource Jobs in Ahmedabad.
Human Resource Jobs in Ahmedabad
Successful candidates for Human Resource Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Recruitment Executive at Ikamate HR India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Ahmedabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Ikamate HR India Private Limited Human Resource Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Ikamate HR India Private Limited Human Resource Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Ikamate HR India Private Limited
Job Role: Recruitment Executive
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 3/20/2021
Last Date: 6/28/2021
No of openings: 10
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Ikamate HR India Private Limited
IKAMATE HR INDIA PVT LTD is one of fastest growing hr service providing company offering best services to clients. We are the experts when it comes to outsourced HR, delivering the flexible, practical employment support that your business needs. We posses allowing you to manage your workforce more effectively. Having an effective and efficient way to manage and measure employee. It’s headquarter in Ahmadabad, we are focuses on Recruitment, Temporary staffing, Payroll services to client.
Description of the Recruitment Executive Vacancy
We are searching for a resourceful and compassionate executive recruiter to fulfill our hiring needs. The executive recruiter will be required to advertise job postings, gather applications, and headhunt prospective employees. You should also issue job offers and oversee the orientation of newly-employed incumbents.
To be successful as an executive recruiter, you should be able to streamline the recruiting process to ensure that suitable candidates are appointed within the appropriate time frames. An excellent executive recruiter will monitor all aspects of the organization’s development to ensure that we have sufficient staff at all times.
Skills Required For Recruitment Executive Vacancy
- Extensive recruitment experience.
- Familiarity with pertinent recruiting software and tools.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Discerning, with top-notch decision-making skills.
- Excellent desktop research skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathic and helpful, but firm.
- Committed to furthering our company’s reach.
Recruitment Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites, and on our social media platforms.
- Collecting and reviewing applications to shortlist candidates.
- Conducting background checks to ensure that candidates are fit for appointment.
- Contacting applicants’ nominated referees to ascertain their work ethic and experience.
- Meeting with and interviewing shortlisted individuals.
- Consulting with members of the applicable team to obtain their input on potential hires.
- Selecting the most suitable candidates and providing them with job offers.
- Scheduling training
How to apply for Human Resource Jobs in Ahmedabad, Ikamate HR India Private Limited?
- If you believe Ikamate HR India Private Limited Human Resource Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., ikamate.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Recruitment Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.