Receptionist Jobs in Vinayak International School High School
Vinayak International School High School is hiring aspirants for the role of Receptionist with experience of 0 – 1 years for Churu location. Aspirants, who are looking for Front Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Churu Front Office Jobs posted by Vinayak International School High School.
The Vinayak International School High School has notified the Front Office Jobs Vacancy on 7/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Front Office Jobs in Churu.
Front Office Jobs in Churu
Successful candidates for Front Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Receptionist at Vinayak International School High School along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Churu and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Vinayak International School High School Front Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Vinayak International School High School Front Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Vinayak International School High School
Job Role: Receptionist
Job Location: Churu
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/9/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 15000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Vinayak International School High School
Sikar city has come up as a fast growing educational hub with modern and progressive orientation. Emerging awareness about knowledge society and information technology has transformed the city into an ever-growing space of challenge and opportunity for providing quality education in modern ambience in judicious mix with Indian ethics and culture. Prestige School, New Modern School is well equipped to grow in synergy with this environment as a “Learning School” which will turn out well groomed, responsible, confident and caring boys and girls with a positive and balanced outlook
Description of the Receptionist Vacancy
Those who having good knowledge of computer and smart in their field they can apply and join us as soon as possible who can work with us for a long time can creat a history in their own subjects in all aspects we are looking the results oriented staff and regular staff for our cbse branch fatehpur
Skills Required For Receptionist Vacancy
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Receptionist Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be comfortable with party events,handling models, actresses, celebrities.Mnaging the services provied
- Can manage flexible timings with no outstation travel or stay reservations.
- Must be extrovert.Overall appealing personality.Very impressive in interaction with business flyers,good communication skills in english,hindi,regional language with perfect command.
- Must have organizing capabilities.Grooming,training provided
- We will be providing accommodation/lodging etc facilities if the candidate is from outstation for training.
How to apply for Front Office Jobs in Churu, Vinayak International School High School?
- If you believe Vinayak International School High School Front Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., vinayakschool.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Receptionist.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.