Receptionist Jobs in Nanda Dental Clinic
Nanda Dental Clinic is hiring aspirants for the role of Receptionist with experience of 0 – 3 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Front Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Front Office Jobs posted by Nanda Dental Clinic.
The Nanda Dental Clinic has notified the Front Office Jobs Vacancy on 7/7/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Front Office Jobs in Delhi.
Front Office Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Front Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Receptionist at Nanda Dental Clinic along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Nanda Dental Clinic Front Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Nanda Dental Clinic Front Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Nanda Dental Clinic
Job Role: Receptionist
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/7/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Nanda Dental Clinic
Nanda Dental Clinic is the best dental clinic in South Delhi, Gurgaon. We specialise in Cosmetic Dentist, Orthodontist. Among other things they offer Orthodontic Braces, Invisible Braces and Dental Implants in Delhi
Description of the Receptionist Vacancy
The receptionist will be the first point of contact for a company. The receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Skills Required For Receptionist Vacancy
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Receptionist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks, and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
How to apply for Front Office Jobs in Delhi, Nanda Dental Clinic?
- If you believe Nanda Dental Clinic Front Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., nandadental.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Receptionist.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.