Receptionist Front Office Jobs in Naphees Interior Decorators
Naphees Interior Decorators is hiring aspirants for the role of Receptionist Front Office with experience of 0 – 1 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Front Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Front Office Jobs posted by Naphees Interior Decorators.
The Naphees Interior Decorators has notified the Front Office Jobs Vacancy on 7/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Front Office Jobs in Chennai.
Front Office Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Front Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Receptionist Front Office at Naphees Interior Decorators along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Naphees Interior Decorators Front Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Naphees Interior Decorators Front Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Naphees Interior Decorators
Job Role: Receptionist Front Office
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/9/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000 – Rs. 10000
Selection Process: Interview
About Naphees Interior Decorators
Naphees Cornices & Interior Decorators – Manufacturer of gypsum cornices, gypsum tiles & gypsum corner in Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu.
Description of the Receptionist Front Office Vacancy
- Handling enquiry customer. Smoth taking managed.
- Hard working girl only can apply.
- Handling records.
- To customer and office.
- Entry in and out customer.
- Very smooth job.
- But quality is good
Skills Required For Receptionist Front Office Vacancy
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Receptionist Front Office Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Booking meetings.
- Arranging couriers.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing post.
How to apply for Front Office Jobs in Chennai, Naphees Interior Decorators?
- If you believe Naphees Interior Decorators Front Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Receptionist Front Office.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.