Reacts Developer Jobs in Kroma Technology
Kroma Technology is hiring aspirants for the role of Reacts Developer with experience of 5 – 10 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Developer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Software Developer Jobs posted by Kroma Technology.
The Kroma Technology has notified the Software Developer Jobs Vacancy on 6/16/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Developer Jobs in Pune.
Software Developer Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Software Developer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Reacts Developer at Kroma Technology along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Kroma Technology Software Developer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Kroma Technology Software Developer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Kroma Technology
Job Role: Reacts Developer
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/16/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Selection Process: Interview
About Kroma Technology
Kroma Technologies is a technology solutions and IT service provider, specialized in providing state-of-the-art information technology enabled solutions and services required to enable business transformation of its clients. ‘Kroma’ adds value to its clients as their trusted Information Technology Partner to enable a successful business and IT transformation through its innovative solutions and wide range of customized services.
Description of the Reacts Developer Vacancy
The Sr. Developer (ADF) will design and develop technical Oracle Application Development Framework solutions that support our current business needs in accordance with established standards. Contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment. This position will design, code, unit test and collaborate with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of qualities: effective communication, technical proficiency and the ability to work effectively with technology partners and other internal customers to provide responsive support across our application portfolio.
Skills Required For Reacts Developer Vacancy
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong working knowledge on ADF UI, task flows, ADF integration with web services, ADF BC4J, Security, templates, deployments and Subversion
- Good understanding of Performance tuning of ADF applications
- Knowledge of Weblogic 10.3 or higher
- Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
- Must be good at debugging application issues.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication
Reacts Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion
- Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, SOAP and REST services
- Excellent client interfacing skills, working with IT and well as business stakeholders and writing technical design documents.
How to apply for Software Developer Jobs in Pune, Kroma Technology?
- If you believe Kroma Technology Software Developer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.kromatechnologies.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Reacts Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.