Radiologist Jobs in Masadir Hr Services Private Limited
Masadir Hr Services Private Limited Radiologist Careers: Masadir Hr Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Radiologist to work on a Full Time basis in Purbi Singhbhum. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Radiologist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Medical jobs in Purbi Singhbhum
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Masadir Hr Services Private Limited is offering Rs . 13000 – Rs. 35000 for the position of Radiologist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Masadir Hr Services Private Limited Radiologist Vacancy is 10/25/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website ncs.gov.in.
About Masadir Hr Services Private Limited
Masadir Hr Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 07 November 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 1,000,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Masadir Hr Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 December 2020 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2020. Directors of Masadir Hr Services Private Limited are Pattiyil Suresh Kumar, Deepthy Kattakayam and Oneal Hector Dcunha.
Complete Details of the Masadir Hr Services Private Limited Medical Jobs
|Company Name||Masadir Hr Services Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Purbi Singhbhum|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 13000 – Rs. 35000|
Radiologist Job Description
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
Required Skills for Radiologist job
- 3 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in radiology.
- Successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- Certification by The American Board of Medical Specialties, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
Radiologist Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
Steps to apply for Radiologist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Masadir Hr Services Private Limited @ ncs.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Radiologist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Radiologist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.