Quality Inspector Jobs in Delite
Delite Quality Inspector Careers: Delite is currently looking to recruit Quality Inspector to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Quality Inspector job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Diploma from a recognized university.
Logistics jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Delite is offering Rs . 13000- Rs. 15000 for the position of Quality Inspector. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Delite Quality Inspector Vacancy is 07/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website delitesoftech.com.
We combine our professionalism with advanced technology, business and industry expertise, best practices and proven project management methodology to deliver your mission critical system on-time and within budget. DELITE’s approach evolves the client relationship through verifiable performance and delivery. DELITE adopted delivery excellence as its yardstick for service delivery. delivery excellence is our driving force for sustainable, forward-looking improvement.
The Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is DELITE’s process for delivering each phase of an engagement. Aligned with our methodology, it is an integrated part of our “cradle to grave” solution delivery process. Each of our solutions is supported by a structured SDLC. Each of the seven phases of DELITE’s Solution Development Life Cycle has associated activities, techniques and tools that enable DELITE to realize and achieve the desired implementation requirements. Each phase is tailored as needed to meet our client’s specific needs.
Complete Details of the Delite Logistics Jobs
|Job Role||Quality Inspector|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 13000- Rs. 15000|
Quality Inspector Job Description
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly analytical quality inspector to join our production department. As the quality inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
Required Skills for Quality Inspector job
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
Quality Inspector Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
Steps to apply for Quality Inspector Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Delite @ delitesoftech.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Quality Inspector job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Quality Inspector job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.