Quality Head Jobs in KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited
KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Quality Head with experience of 10 – 15 years for Haryana location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Haryana Back Office Jobs posted by KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited.
The KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 2/19/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Haryana.
Back Office Jobs in Haryana
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Quality Head at KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Haryana and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited
Job Role: Quality Head
Job Location: Haryana
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 2/19/2021
Last Date: 5/28/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 10 – 15 years
Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 – Rs. 60,0000
Selection Process: Interview
About KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited
KP RELIABLE TECHNIQUE INDIA PVT LTD (FORMERLY KNOWN AS RELIABLE AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING SERVICES) is a fast growing medium sized quality Assurance Company and we are committed to being a leading quality control service provider in India. We have a well spread out network in India; it is represented nationally by more than 09 Locations Delhi, Rajasthan, UP, UK, Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and has 350+ highly qualified engineers and professionals, associated with us. All of them have extensive technical knowledge. Our teams of specialists are engaged in optimizing technology, systems and know-how, and thus act as process partners, enhancing the competitive strength of our customers throughout the world. We have become an intrastate competent source for solutions in the field of engineering, safety, academy and quality. Undertakes stage wise inspections of different kind of products, various process equipment, wide range of products audit, the wide range of system audit etc
Description of the Quality Head Vacancy
Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing materials and products. Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
Skills Required For Quality Head Vacancy
- Degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
Quality Head Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Haryana, KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited?
- If you believe KP Reliable Technique India Private Limited Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.reliable-aes.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Quality Head.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.