Quality Control Executive Jobs in Legato Health Technologies LLP
Legato Health Technologies LLP Quality Control Executive Careers: Legato Health Technologies LLP is currently looking to recruit Quality Control Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Quality Control Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Tester jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Legato Health Technologies LLP is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000 for the position of Quality Control Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Legato Health Technologies LLP Quality Control Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website legatohealth.com.
About Legato Health Technologies LLP
As a Managed Services Provider (MSP) that specializes in digital transformation and provides IT and business operations services for US Health Insurers, Legato Health Technologies is uniquely positioned to define the future of healthcare technology.
Complete Details of the Legato Health Technologies LLP Software Tester Jobs
|Company Name||Legato Health Technologies LLP|
|Job Role||Quality Control Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Quality Control Executive Job Description
- Mainframe skills COBOL, VSAM, DB2, JCL, IMS DB/D
- Good to have E&B testing working exp and hands on exp in Prod issues (LO/AM SIT team )
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills required, Good Team Player, Quick learner.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile
- US Healthcare domain experience preferred
Required Skills for Quality Control Executive job
Strong technical expertise in Mainframes– COBOL, JCL, IMS DB/DC, DB2, VSAM. Should be able to work on complex requirements, should have very strong logical and analysis skills
Quality Control Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Should be able to understand technical and functional requirements.
- SIT test scenarios covered should be exhaustive.
- Follow testing standards.
- Test Plan review process to be followed and quality of the deliverables needs to be met.
- Resolve technical issues/ errors while executing the jobs/testing.
- Work independently, with minimal guidance.
- Always deliver within the committed timelines.
- Should be able to scale up and learn new functions in the team.
- Communicate/Collaborate onshore/offshore team members with respect deliverable.
- Should be able articulate regarding his/her work/project.
- Should be able to take responsibility as POC of a team and mentor other associates.
- Soft skills to gel with the team and involve in team building activities.
- Participate in all team activities.
- Attend and report/discuss regarding daily work/impediments in daily SCRUM calls
- Flexible to extend work hours as per project demand (Sometimes during weekends)
Steps to apply for Quality Control Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Legato Health Technologies LLP @ legatohealth.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Quality Control Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Quality Control Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.