Quality Control Executive Jobs in Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Quality Control Executive Careers: Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is currently looking to recruit Quality Control Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Quality Control Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Testing jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 7 years experience. Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd is offering Rs. 80000 – Rs. 150000 for the position of Quality Control Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Quality Control Executive Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website eduplexconsultancy.comm.
About Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Eduplex Consultancy is a professional human resource organization providing innovative recruitment platform for the corporate world. Our domain expertise lies in the current booming industries like IT/ITES, Retail, Manufacturing & Engineering, Financial Services and Hospitality Industry. Beyond recruitment services, we are involved in working closely with client for their complete Human Resource requirements, in the form of research, training and HR solutions.
Complete Details of the Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Testing Jobs
|Company Name||Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Quality Control Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs. 80000 – Rs. 150000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Quality Control Executive Job Description
• Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from requirements.
• Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
• Execute test cases and document software defects.
• Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
• Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
• Provide Test Summary & Test Closure Reports.
• Assist in project requirements analysis.
• Must be an independent executioner and has prior experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders.
• Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long term projects both.
• Must be strong in verbal and written communication.
Required Skills for Quality Control Executive job
• Charles Proxy Tool
• API Testing with Postman or REST or Soap UI
• Windows Services
• Reg Edit
• VM Workstation
• Exposure to Automation Selenium/Java, Cucumber BDD, Selenium Grid
Quality Control Executive Roles & Responsibilities
Coordinate customer visits and audits. Assist in developing quality goals and improvement plans. Track quality performance and initiate quality improvement plans. Define and develop quality criteria- Define outgoing quality plan, work with production, product management and customer.
Steps to apply for Quality Control Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd @ eduplexconsultancy.comm.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Quality Control Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Quality Control Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.