Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Brunel India Private Limited
Brunel India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer with experience of 7 – 12 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Engineering Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Engineering Jobs posted by Brunel India Private Limited.
The Brunel India Private Limited has notified the Engineering Jobs Vacancy on 7/11/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Engineering Jobs in Bangalore.
Engineering Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Engineering Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Quality Assurance Engineer at Brunel India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Brunel India Private Limited Engineering Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Brunel India Private Limited Engineering Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Brunel India Private Limited
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/11/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 7 – 12 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 125000 – Rs. 229000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Brunel India Private Limited
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mininitg & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors
Description of the Quality Assurance Engineer Vacancy
- 7- 10 yrs of experience in Rolling Stock Metro projects & minimum 5yrs of experience in Industrial/ Supplier Quality Assurance activities of Rolling Stock Metro projects. It is desirable to have following experience :
- Inspection and quality judgement acumen for issue handling of products & installation activities
- Supplier & Customer handling
- Project Quality Management
Skills Required For Quality Assurance Engineer Vacancy
- Technical and Quality expertise for planning and performing tasks with minimal management direction on technical issues and Quality findings .
- Quality Assurance & Control experience including product inspection
- Strong teamwork skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and root cause/ corrective action skills.
- Supplier capability assessment and performance evaluation experience.
- Strong ability to properly balance good compliance practices with other business initiatives to avoid conflict and allow all objectives of the business to be satisfied.
- Experience with balancing multiple and sometime conflicting business objectives.
- General Quality tools such as logical reasoning, quantitaive & qualitative analysis, 8D, quality & supplier auditing
- Understanding of general engineering practises & manufacturing processes, toolings & calibration requirements
Quality Assurance Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and clarification of requirements with a customer or a business analyst.
- Plan the process of testing.
- Write test cases (test scripts)
- Conduct functional testing.
- Identify problem areas, add them to a tracking system.
- Discuss fixes with developers.
How to apply for Engineering Jobs in Bangalore, Brunel India Private Limited?
- If you believe Brunel India Private Limited Engineering Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., brunellogisticsuk.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.