Quality Analyst Jobs in Pune
Tech Mahindra Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Quality Analyst. Notice regarding the BPO vacancy in Pune location was published by the company on 9/27/2021. The work experience required for this Quality Analyst position is 1 – 6 years.
Tech Mahindra Limited BPO Jobs
So, if you are looking for any BPO jobs in Pune, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Quality Analyst Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Pune are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Tech Mahindra Limited official website; techmahindra.com
About Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, providing information technology (IT) services and business process outsourcing (BPO) to companies in various vertical and horizontal markets. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Complete Details of the Tech Mahindra Limited Quality Analyst Jobs
|Company||Tech Mahindra Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 16000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for BPO jobs in Pune Tech Mahindra Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Pune for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for BPO Jobs in Pune. If you are interested in applying for these latest Pune jobs at Tech Mahindra Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : techmahindra.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Quality Analyst Job Description
- Candidate must be comfortable working in Day Rotational and work from office.
- Should be well versed with QC tools and methodologies.
- Proficient with MS office and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should have 1 year of experience as a QA with any BPO.
Quality Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidates must conduct audits as per defined guidelines and sampling for transaction monitoring.
- Only candidate from international background can apply.
- To create and publish regular audit reports with management.
- To drive process improvement initiatives.
- Identify gaps, provide feedback, call calibration and refresher sessions to agents and create audit reports.
Required Skills for Quality Analyst job
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, teamed with several years of experience in quality-analysis environments.
How to apply for BPO jobs in Pune Tech Mahindra Limited?
- Visit official website of Tech Mahindra Limited i.e., techmahindra.com
- Go to Tech Mahindra Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Quality Analyst post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.