QA Testing Engineer Jobs in Laxmi Infotech
Laxmi Infotech QA Testing Engineer Careers: Laxmi Infotech is currently looking to recruit QA Testing Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the QA Testing Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Tester jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 5 years experience. Laxmi Infotech is offering Rs. 40000 – Rs. 60000 for the position of QA Testing Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Laxmi Infotech QA Testing Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Laxmi Infotech
Laxmi Infotech Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 05 Mar, 2001. It’s a private unlisted company and is classified as’company limited by shares’. Company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 1.0 lakhs and has 100.0% paid-up capital which is Rs 1.0 lakhs.
Complete Details of the Laxmi Infotech Software Tester Jobs
|Company Name||Laxmi Infotech|
|Job Role||QA Testing Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 – Rs. 60000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
QA Testing Engineer Job Description
- Good Knowledge in both Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- Strong experience in writing test scenarios and test cases
- Strong knowledge on Selenium, Appium, Microsoft SQL and Jmeter
- Adept in functional testing and reporting defects
Required Skills for QA Testing Engineer job
- DevOps & Agile Methodology.
- Web & Mobile Technologies.
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking.
- Social Networking.
- Testing Tools & Techniques.
QA Testing Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and clarification of requirements with a customer or a business analyst.
- Plan the process of testing.
- Write test cases (test scripts)
- Conduct functional testing.
- Identify problem areas, add them to a tracking system.
- Discuss fixes with developers
Steps to apply for QA Testing Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Laxmi Infotech @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the QA Testing Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the QA Testing Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.