QA Test Specialist Jobs in Infosys Limited
Infosys Limited QA Test Specialist Careers: Infosys Limited is currently looking to recruit QA Test Specialist to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the QA Test Specialist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Tester jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 9 years experience. Infosys Limited is offering Rs. 33000 – Rs. 41000 for the position of QA Test Specialist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Infosys Limited QA Test Specialist Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website infosys.com.
About Infosys Limited
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Complete Details of the Infosys Limited Software Tester Jobs
|Company Name||Infosys Limited|
|Job Role||QA Test Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs. 33000 – Rs. 41000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
QA Test Specialist Job Description
- Ability to work closely with other QA testers and project team
- Test design, architecture and scripting knowledge
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies
- Analytical and client interfacing skills
- Team coordination
Required Skills for QA Test Specialist job
- Preferred Skills: Automation testing->SeleniumDevOps->Selenium
- Generic Skills: Automation testing->UFTAutomation testing->SOA (API testing)
QA Test Specialist Roles & Responsibilities
- As part of the Infosys testing team, your primary role would be to Develop test plan, prepare effort estimation and schedule for project execution
- You will prepare test cases, review test case result and anchor defects prevention activities and interface with customers for issue resolution
- You will ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities and adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Additionally, you will anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track, monitor project plans and prepare solution delivery of projects along with reviewing of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- You will develop project quality plans, validate defective prevention plansIf you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Steps to apply for QA Test Specialist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Infosys Limited @ infosys.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the QA Test Specialist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the QA Test Specialist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.