QA Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of QA Engineer. Notice regarding the Software Programmer vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 7/19/2021. The work experience required for this QA Engineer position is 4 – 8 years.
Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this QA Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited official website; bytemark.co
About Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited
Bytemark delivers a secure mobile ticketing platform for transit, tourism, and events. The Bytemark team is a talented group of engineers, developers, and business professionals dedicated to building an easy-to-use mobile ticketing system with little to no infrastructure investment. The Bytemark Platform is a suite of smartphone apps, point-of-sale plugins, and open APIs that provide an integrated mobile commerce experience.
Complete Details of the Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited QA Engineer Jobs
|Company||Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 80000 – Rs. 150000|
|Education||PG Diploma in Computers|
Important Details to Apply for Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Programmer Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : bytemark.co
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
QA Engineer Job Description
The Data Integration QA Engineer will conduct full life cycle testing and traceability of data through the application, data warehouse, extracts, and reports. This is a strategic role and the analyst is expected to proactively define, implement and enforce data testing approaches. The individual will work across the company supporting our products and work directly with Data Architects, DBAs, ETL developers and Software Engineers
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, automate, monitor and maintain data quality assurance processes that transfer data to and from internal and external locations
- Ensure data integrity as data flows into our systems and into our data warehouse
- Interact with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to estimate testing efforts and ensure accurate requirements
- Develop and document requirements and solutions
- Engage in sprint planning
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions using Scrum framework
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions
- Troubleshoot issues making recommendations and delivering on those recommendations
- Ensure data quality approaches satisfy internal compliance policies and are compliant with the most stringent of financial industry data security requirements
Required Skills for QA Engineer job
- Hands-on experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and ETL tools like Pentaho
- Must be a SQL expert and have a passion for ensuring data is consistent and accurate
- Exposure to data modeling tools like ERWIN, Visio, Toad designer etc.
How to apply for Software Programmer jobs in Bangalore Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited i.e., bytemark.co
- Go to Bytemark Technology Solutions India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the QA Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.