Python Cloud QA Tester Jobs in Varite India Private Limited
Varite India Private Limited Python Cloud QA Tester Careers: Varite India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Python Cloud QA Tester to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Python Cloud QA Tester job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Tester jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 4 – 9 years experience. Varite India Private Limited is offering Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108000 for the position of Python Cloud QA Tester. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Varite India Private Limited Python Cloud QA Tester Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.varite.com.
About Varite India Private Limited
Established in Year 2000, VARITE is now an accomplished technical consulting and staffing company, providing array of customized onshore, near shore and offshore solutions.
Complete Details of the Varite India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
|Company Name||Varite India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Python Cloud QA Tester|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||4 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs. 66000 – Rs. 108000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Python Cloud QA Tester Job Description
Are you passionate about working on the latest datacenter and cloud technologies, and enjoy the power of influencing the quality of releases by finding bugs in complex software developed by top-notch engineers? Do you believe that Test Engineering is much more than finding defects on the surface
Required Skills for Python Cloud QA Tester job
- Proficiency in at least one programming / scripting language (preferably Python)
- BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required
- Hands-on experience with test automation
- 3+ years of experience
Python Cloud QA Tester Roles & Responsibilities
• Managing the automated regression suite and triaging
• Developing test strategy for end-to-end qualification of Nutanix Software-as-a-Service offering in a public-private hybrid cloud environment.
• Simulating and testing large scale customer scenarios.
• Developing automated tests, necessary tools and libraries, for release qualification.
• Finding bugs. Helping RCA and tracking them to closure.
Qualifications and Experience
• Hands-on experience with test automation.
• Proficiency in at least one programming/scripting language (preferably Python).
• Hands-on exposure to virtualization technologies – VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen.
• Hands-on exposure to integration, system, performance, scale testing.
• Domain experience of storage, network is a plus.
• Comfortable with OOPS concepts.
• Familiarity with datacenter technologies is a plus.
• Hands-on exposure to a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus.
• DevOps exposure is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience.
• BE or MS in Computer Science or related stream is required.Roles and Responsibilities
Steps to apply for Python Cloud QA Tester Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Varite India Private Limited @ www.varite.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Python Cloud QA Tester job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Python Cloud QA Tester job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.