Purchase Executive Jobs in Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited Mumbai
Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited is accepting applications for 2 Purchase Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/10/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Purchase Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 25 years. Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Purchase Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Mumbai via raltech.in. When it comes to Purchase Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited
Job Role: Purchase Executive
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 3 – 25 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 35000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/25/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Purchase Executive Job Description
We are searching for a well-organized purchasing officer to join our growing team. As the purchasing officer, you will carry out all tasks allocated by the purchasing manager, which may include conducting research on potential vendors and suppliers, inspecting goods, and updating records. You should be able to negotiate pricing and transport costs.
To be successful as a purchasing officer you should be able to multitask and evaluate products and vendors. Exceptional purchasing officers should be smooth negotiators with a keen eye for detail.
About Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited
Located in Mumbai, India, Raltech Precision Engineering Pvt. Ltd. houses a State-of-the-art CNC Machine Shop and Inspection Facility, which is ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9100C certified.
Founded by its Managing Director Mr. Ralph Pereira – who brings to the table his extensive experience of over 3 decades in the engineering industry – Raltech brings unique passion and vision to the world of CNC Machining by manufacturing complex and intricate custom-made components out of a variety of materials. We cater to applications in various industries and over 75% of our production is exported to developed countries world-wide.
We have a growing list of clients who vouch for the Quality, On Time Delivery, Reliability, Cost Competitiveness and Excellent Customer Service they receive at Raltech. The most recent recognition is from TCS,
Required Skills for Purchase Executive job
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
Purchase Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Mumbai Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Raltech Precision Engineering Private Limited i.e., raltech.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Purchase Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.