Purchase Executive Jobs in Airkom Electronics Private Limited Mumbai
Airkom Electronics Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Purchase Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/13/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Purchase Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 6 years. Airkom Electronics Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Purchase Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Mumbai via airkomgroup.com. When it comes to Purchase Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Airkom Electronics Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Airkom Electronics Private Limited Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Airkom Electronics Private Limited
Job Role: Purchase Executive
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 6 years
Salary: Rs . 15000 – Rs. 22000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/13/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Purchase Executive Job Description
Development, Procurement, Supplier Approval, Supplier Evaluation, Negotiation, Costing of Components of Electronics/Electrical Items, ISO activities within dept., Co-ordination with different dept..
About Airkom Electronics Private Limited
Airkom Electronics Pvt. Ltd (AEPL) is a young and rapidly growing company & it is a part of the AIRKOM GROUP
Required Skills for Purchase Executive job
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
Purchase Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Mumbai Airkom Electronics Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Airkom Electronics Private Limited i.e., airkomgroup.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Purchase Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.