Psychologist Jobs in SCTIMST Thiruvananthapuram
SCTIMST is accepting applications for 1 Psychologist vacancies at Thiruvananthapuram Location. Candidates who have completed MA and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/24/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Psychologist Job Openings in Thiruvananthapuram like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. SCTIMST is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Psychologist. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Thiruvananthapuram via sctimst.ac.in. When it comes to Psychologist Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of SCTIMST, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the SCTIMST Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: SCTIMST
Job Role: Psychologist
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .22000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/06/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Psychologist Job Description
Psychologists seek to understand and explain thoughts, emotions, feelings, and behavior. Clinical psychologists assess, diagnose, and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. Clinical psychologists help people deal with problems ranging from short-term personal issues to severe, chronic conditions.
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, formerly Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center, is an autonomous medical school and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1976 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Required Skills for Psychologist job
- Critical Thinking. In many ways, critical thinking is a mainstay of psychology.
- Qualitative Research.
- Quantitative Research.
- Ethical Understanding.
- Open-Minded Approach.
Psychologist Roles & Responsibilities
- assessing clients’ behaviour and needs via observation, interviews and psychometric tests.
- developing, administering and monitoring appropriate treatment therapies and strategies.
- undertaking research.
- writing reports.
- providing support and advice to carers.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Thiruvananthapuram SCTIMST?
- Visit official website of SCTIMST i.e., sctimst.ac.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Psychologist post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.