Project Manager Jobs in Persolkelly India Private Limited
Persolkelly India Private Limited Project Manager Careers: Persolkelly India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Project Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Project Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 7 years experience. Persolkelly India Private Limited is offering Rs . 33333- Rs. 75000 for the position of Project Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Persolkelly India Private Limited Project Manager Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website persolkelly.co.in.
About Persolkelly India Private Limited
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and PERSOLKELLY to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.
Complete Details of the Persolkelly India Private Limited Software Jobs
|Company Name||Persolkelly India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 33333- Rs. 75000|
|Last date||Not Specified|
Project Manager Job Description
We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Required Skills for Project Manager job
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
Steps to apply for Project Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Persolkelly India Private Limited @ persolkelly.co.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Project Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Project Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.