Project Manager Jobs in Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is accepting applications for 1 Project Manager vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Civil and have required skill set can apply for these Project Management Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 8/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Project Manager Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Project Management Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 16 – 22 years. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Project Manager. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Project Management jobs in Bangalore via iimb.ac.in. When it comes to Project Manager Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Project Management Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Job Role: Project Manager
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 16 – 22 years
Salary: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Project Manager Job Description
Primary responsibility of the incumbent is to ensure completion of projects within the guidelines prescribed by the institute in terms of available time, money and manpower. This job envisages aspects such as estimating cost, evaluating different cost options, evaluating vendors / builders, defining timelines and analyzing manpower requirements for the required projects.
The incumbent needs to handle the design, construction and commissioning of the new facilities, ensuring quality and timely completion of the projects; the incumbent is required to supervise and guide the team members, and interact with the end users for understanding their space and facility requirements. The incumbent is responsible for monitoring the progress of the various projects to ensure on time delivery within the budget. S/he needs to have technical discussion with various agencies like contractors, PMC and design consultants. S/he needs to also monitor and provide the required technical information to the Statutory Auditors for getting the statutory approvals from them.
About Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
IIMB Management Review (IMR) is a quarterly journal brought out by the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. Addressed to management practitioners, researchers and academics, IMR aims to engage rigorously with practices, concepts and ideas in the ﬁeld of management, with an emphasis on providing managerial insights, in a format that is accessible to a wide audience.
Required Skills for Project Manager job
- Familiar and exposure to government guidelines on Project Management of infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of MS Office, MSP,PERT/CPM, Project planning & management, Budgeting, Cost & material reconciliation, Value Engineering, Cross functional collaboration, MIS generation, Technical scenario planning, Project management, Understanding of Budgeting and costing in large estate, Tendering procedures, Negotiating Skills, Innovation, Creativity, Decision making, Interpersonal skills, People management, Multi-tasking, Attention to details, Networking.
- Strong commitment to service and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse communities faculty, students, non-academic staff and outside institutions.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to work closely with multiple external stakeholders.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities
a) To approve project design in synchronization as per plan.
b) To monitor, review and approve project resource requirements and track project progress.
c) To liaison with internal and external stakeholders and ensure quality and on time project delivery
d) Drawing up list of vendors, preparation of bills of materials, drawing up specifications and participate in the process of negotiations, prepare draft purchase/work order and certify the bills of vendors for all contracts.
e) To coordinate the Onsite Construction Management by PMCs Staff, comprising a Team of Project Managers and Construction/Service Engineers to monitor progress and quality of work.
f) Responsible for coordination and interaction with the architects, engineers and the vendors for ensuring quality delivery of the projects complying with the set timelines and standards. S/he also interfaces with the Estate, Administration and the finance department to ensure smooth running of the projects.
g) Bottom line responsibility on project cost, quality of work and timely completion and back-up support on attending to snags, if any, will be taken by PMC to the extent of scope of work entrusted to them and clearly defined.
h) Motivating and develop team members and help imbibe leadership skills among them. S/he is also expected to build team capability in specific tasks to enable effective project implementation.
i) Any other work assigned by the Institute from time to time.
How to apply for Project Management jobs in Bangalore Indian Institute of Management Bangalore?
- Visit official website of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore i.e., iimb.ac.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Project Manager post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.