Project Manager Jobs in Cairn Martin
Cairn Martin Project Manager Careers: Cairn Martin is currently looking to recruit Project Manager to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Project Manager job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Project Management jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 12 years experience. Cairn Martin is offering Good Package for the position of Project Manager. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Cairn Martin Project Manager Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.cairnmartin.com.
About Cairn Martin
Operating a business requires varied forms and shapes of capital. To a Finance person, it means money. To a Human Resources person, it means labour. We are a privately owned group which remains a partner of choice among top companies providing business solutions for both financing and human capital requirements. We help companies in various stages of growth to raise financial capital via a variety of financial instruments and options. Our partners and advisors have vast experience in raising equity and debt capital for conglomerates, small and medium size organizations, both public and private institutions across the globe.
Complete Details of the Cairn Martin Project Management Jobs
|Company Name||Cairn Martin|
|Job Role||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 12 years|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Project Manager Job Description
As a Systems Project Manager, you will be managing all aspects of high-value networking projects, as well as having a hands-on role in the planning, designing, and execution of those projects.
Required Skills for Project Manager job
- Speaking the Right Language.
- The Right Kind of Project Leadership Skills.
- Active Negotiation Skills and Accountability.
- Completion Vision: Understand IT Architecture and Standards.
- Cross-Discipline Business Case Writing.
- Agile Scheduling Skills.
- Broad Meeting Management Skills.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Regulatory and Servicing related System / Process enhancements
- Ensure on-time development of all projects pertaining to Core and non-core applications
- Identifying opportunities in these systems and ensure smooth functioning.
Steps to apply for Project Manager Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Cairn Martin @ www.cairnmartin.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Project Manager job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Project Manager job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.