Project Manager Jobs in Apex
Apex is hiring aspirants for the role of Project Manager with experience of 20 – 27 years for Kolkata location. Aspirants, who are looking for Project Management Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Kolkata Project Management Jobs posted by Apex.
The Apex has notified the Project Management Jobs Vacancy on 7/12/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Project Management Jobs in Kolkata.
Project Management Jobs in Kolkata
Successful candidates for Project Management Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Project Manager at Apex along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Kolkata and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Apex Project Management Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Apex Project Management Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Apex
Job Role: Project Manager
Job Location: Kolkata
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/12/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 20 – 27 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – Rs. 150000
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
Selection Process: Interview
A leading real estate giant of india is looking for mep head in kolkata urgently. ideally from real estate, infrastrucutre background is required to head the mep division.
Description of the Project Manager Vacancy
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Skills Required For Project Manager Vacancy
- Time management.
- Problem solving.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
How to apply for Project Management Jobs in Kolkata, Apex?
- If you believe Apex Project Management Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., naukri.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Project Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.