Product Manager Jobs in Delhi
Peoplestrong is currently hiring candidates for the role of Product Manager. Notice regarding the Logistics vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 09/30/2021. The work experience required for this Product Manager position is 2 – 5 years.
Peoplestrong Logistics Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Logistics jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Product Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Peoplestrong official website; peoplestrong.com
PeopleStrong’s journey is about accomplishing the mission to redesign work-life for tomorrow. We create digital tools that enable companies and their employees to collaborate in the simplest, most connected, and delightful ways for optimal and impactful growth.
Complete Details of the Peoplestrong Product Manager Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .12000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Logistics jobs in Delhi Peoplestrong
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Logistics Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Peoplestrong, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : peoplestrong.com
Last Date to Apply: 11/07/2021
Product Manager Job Description
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
Product Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision for a product.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
Required Skills for Product Manager job
- analytical skill
- leadership skills
- communication skills and time
- management skills.
How to apply for Logistics jobs in Delhi Peoplestrong?
- Visit official website of Peoplestrong i.e., peoplestrong.com
- Go to Peoplestrong Careers Page
- Click on the Product Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.